• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 euro import Tii

I will be there two weeks from tomorrow. I can go for Chili on Saturday. I will be at Ault Park on Sunday. Headed home Sunday evening.

Jim Denker may come down for a nibble too.

Let me know. We can exchange some digits!

JasonGipson.jpg

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

Bill,

I will be judging at Ault Park. I'd love to meet you. Do you know what you will be wearing?

Seriously, gimme a call during the show 937-671-0768.

Best,

George Thielen

74 inka

www.mobileinspections.com Pre-purchase inspections and appraisals. ...."your greatest resource when buying a used vehicle"

(nt)

Mmmmm.... Graeter's..... Possibly the best ice cream I've ever tasted. Went to Cincy a few years ago for a couple of weeks and had the opportunity to have some Graeter's, go to the Ault Park show, AND see cicadas!

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

George, I will not be wearing what I wore at The Vintage at the Vineyards. I retired the yellow zuit suit! Jeans are my attire, if that is acceptable at that show, or is it a sport coat and slacks show?

I just read the rules of the day and they ask the owners to stay close to their cars. Judging won't take long on my car. I am with all other German Touring cars 1946 - 1975. Those are some nice cars. It will be like Hilton Head. I was classed with long wheel based Rolls, Cunninghams C3s, Bentleys, Iso Rivoltas, etc. My car looked like a dingy compared to those cars.

I hope I can get free and wonder to see the other 199 cars. Should be some really nice ones. One of the oldest and best shows I understand.

A few of us are headed for some chili and ice cream Saturday evening if you can join us. I hope to see Lance White while I am there too. He has the 328, M1 that was at the VatV. He is displaying some of his group race cars.

I have you number in my phone, hope to remember to call you.

I start cleaning the car tomorrow.

FAQ member #5

Hey it's me, Scott Aaron.

A few things:

That picture of Jason is priceless.

I am going to the Ault Park concours, too. My wife (the MINI Cooper S hot rodder), got an invite via the MINI dealership, so we're caravaning with a bunch of MINIs. However, I'm sure we can get all the '02s/02 people together somehow.

Scott

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI

Hi Bill -

I live in Madeira, which is about 10 min or so from Mariemont.

I'd be happy to meet you on that Saturday evening.

There is a Graeter's Ice Cream place that is walkable from your hotel.

Your hotel is neat, by the way. Historic and nice.

Scott

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI

I stayed there 25 years ago. I hear it has been recently remodeled. I worked for Keebler. Our Cinicinnati bakery is close I believe. Yes I was an elf.

Going for some chili then back for some Ice Cream!

FAQ member #5