eurotrash

72 euro import Tii

17 posts / 2184 viewsLast Reply

I saw Scott Aaron's 72 today finally. And he and that car have a great story, super nice guy.. But the main thing that kicked me in the pants was the factory foot switch for changing presets on the radio!

Ha!

jason, where does he live?

I will be in Cincinnati in June to eat some Cincinnati Chili and I would like to see that!

He lives here Bill. He is in the gearbusters group on FB.. I would love to meet up when you come in to town. I love me some skyline.. but Camp Washington Chili is where its at.

I will be there two weeks from tomorrow. I can go for Chili on Saturday. I will be at Ault Park on Sunday. Headed home Sunday evening.

Jim Denker may come down for a nibble too.

Let me know. We can exchange some digits!

JasonGipson.jpg

Bill,

I will be judging at Ault Park. I'd love to meet you. Do you know what you will be wearing?

Seriously, gimme a call during the show 937-671-0768.

Best,

George Thielen

74 inka

(nt)

Mmmmm.... Graeter's..... Possibly the best ice cream I've ever tasted. Went to Cincy a few years ago for a couple of weeks and had the opportunity to have some Graeter's, go to the Ault Park show, AND see cicadas!

George, I will not be wearing what I wore at The Vintage at the Vineyards. I retired the yellow zuit suit! Jeans are my attire, if that is acceptable at that show, or is it a sport coat and slacks show?

I just read the rules of the day and they ask the owners to stay close to their cars. Judging won't take long on my car. I am with all other German Touring cars 1946 - 1975. Those are some nice cars. It will be like Hilton Head. I was classed with long wheel based Rolls, Cunninghams C3s, Bentleys, Iso Rivoltas, etc. My car looked like a dingy compared to those cars.

I hope I can get free and wonder to see the other 199 cars. Should be some really nice ones. One of the oldest and best shows I understand.

A few of us are headed for some chili and ice cream Saturday evening if you can join us. I hope to see Lance White while I am there too. He has the 328, M1 that was at the VatV. He is displaying some of his group race cars.

I have you number in my phone, hope to remember to call you.

I start cleaning the car tomorrow.

Hey it's me, Scott Aaron.

A few things:

That picture of Jason is priceless.

I am going to the Ault Park concours, too. My wife (the MINI Cooper S hot rodder), got an invite via the MINI dealership, so we're caravaning with a bunch of MINIs. However, I'm sure we can get all the '02s/02 people together somehow.

Scott

Hi Bill -

I live in Madeira, which is about 10 min or so from Mariemont.

I'd be happy to meet you on that Saturday evening.

There is a Graeter's Ice Cream place that is walkable from your hotel.

Your hotel is neat, by the way. Historic and nice.

Scott

I stayed there 25 years ago. I hear it has been recently remodeled. I worked for Keebler. Our Cinicinnati bakery is close I believe. Yes I was an elf.

Going for some chili then back for some Ice Cream!