• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i got caught

BLUNT

Ha. What was her reaction? Also, what car do you plan on using those nice looking wheels on?

she actually didnt care that much. she just gave me "the look".

they are bbs rs 3 piece and they are going on my M2. i got new lips to widen the rears and CJ hooked me up with new center caps and emblems. i bead blasted the centers yesterday. just need to powdercoat or paint and assemble now. cant decide which to do.. any opinions? remember its freezing up here. otherwise id just take them outside and paint them. but my cars are all inside in storage so i cant paint in the garage.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I had my RS powdercoated and they look great.

The only slight problem I found is that the center caps didn't seem to fit as easily as before due to the extra thickness of the powdercoating as compared to regular paint.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

thanks guys. check this out. here is a guy with more balls than me. i sold a set of wheels to bob ferman and he sent me this pic when he refinished them. obviously they look great and i jokingly asked him if he painted them right there in the kitchen. here is what he replied with

"I shot em in our bedroom, but I have a scented candle going. Maybe I need two..."

hahahahah im still laughing about that

wheelredone.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Ahh! And I thought I was the only one! This does a great job on floor mats too.

Bryan

Current: '74 tii; '05 Audi S4; '10 Triumph Scrambler; '07 Mini Cooper S convertible

Former: '11 Infiniti G37s; '10 370Z; '85 911 coupe; '01 Audi S4; '84 VW GTI; '70 VW Karmann Ghia convertible; '76 Datsun Z

Steve, if it's to cold outside to paint 'em, just wait 'til your wife steps out again. turn on the bathroom exhaust fan and paint ' em in there. When wife returns, don't lie, just tell her, "I wouldn't go in there - it smells pretty bad."

Bob Napier

Those are going to look so good on the M2. What color are you going to paint them? I would love some black ones on my car but that probably would not look as good on your car.

call me boring but im going with as close to stock bbs silver as i can get with powdercoat. i think its just a classic look i wont tire of.. they will look very much like alvins wheels in the twin turbo thread

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com