• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BBS RA Wheels

Bobby_Digital

are they 15x6" ET35? if so they will fit

Bob

BMWCCA #4844 (#297 of The 308)

1974 2002 Sahara, MM 2400 Rally engine, MM 5 speed and conversion

1976 2002A Anthracite parts car

1991 525i AlpinweiB II

2002 330ci AlpinweiB III

2007 530xiT Titanium Silver

Take a look at this thread and do an archive search

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,315141/

33 or 35 offset will both work, longer studs are required for 33 offset. From the research I did, recommended tire size is 195/50-15 with these rims.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

know of), all of which will work on '02s - clearance issues and spacer requirements will depend somewhat on the tire size used.

For what it's worth, 15x6's also came with a couple of different lip styles (squared off and rounded) so if appearance matters, make sure you're getting a matched set. The RA's are fairly "soft" aluminum, and bend pretty easily - might want to have them checked for roundness and run-out before buying so you'll know whether you're going to have to shell out for straightening before they'll be useable.

In addition to 15x6, RAs also came in 15x7 et 35 (supposedly an option on 4 cylinder Corrados) that work really well if you want to run staggered wheel / tire sizes in conjunction with 15x6s on the front - it's about the only way I know of to get really wide rubber under the back of an '02 without resorting to flares or the cost of 3 piece wheels..........

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)