• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

its almost November.....that means its Calendar time

jakeb

It is almost time for a new year and I am sure everyone is getting close to the end of your 02 calendar. So it is time to get another one going. As I have done for the past 3...maybe 4 years I put together a 02 calendar featuring members cars. These can be racing, show pictures, driving, etc etc etc.

I like to have the picture match the season so please be aware of what you send. Please send pictures in high res so they will print nice.

email them to calendar@theguestroom.net

Calendars run around $16 and will be purchsed online at lulu. $1 from each sale goes to the FAQ. The rest goes to lulu to make them.

so look through what you have and start emailing!!

Jake

Here is a link to last year's calendar, http://www.lulu.com/content/1557812

if a mod would make this sticky somewhere that would be great!!

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

Didn't even know this existed! I can get rid of the stupid free Hawaii calendar I get each year. Wish my car would be ready to have a shot as a pin-up :-( Soon, soon...

Matthew

Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions.

74 tii, 99 BMW R1100R, 99 E320, 01 S4 Avant

Here's something for the fall '09 sorrow and disappointment collection:

id,26212

IT IS SO WRONG!

what is the status of that insurance thing ben? you qualify for resurrection karma now, so soak it up... +K

jake, thanks for doing the calendar, maybe i get one for jenna this year. she is stoked about e30 purchase, crushed about 02 sale, but has faith we will be 02 owners again at some point...

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to have a calander full of Karl! But I won't be greedy because I know no one would buy it otherwise. However, my email is being a pain in the ass right now so I'll post my entry. On the plus side, even if you don't use it, that just means everyone can enjoy it. And, there is plenty more similar!

post-1526-13667597590604_thumb.jpg

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have enough pictures now and will start putting it together. I hope to have it ready to go by the end of the week.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net