• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I can't wait any longer, I have to post a pic

Modifier

I'm going to start a Project Blog, but I can't wait to post a pic of the front bumper that my dad and I just installed. We were just so excited that everything lined up and bolted right on with little adjustment. Car is a 1976 that I have had since I was 15 (32 now). This is its 2nd restoration and this time around it is getting all sorts of upgrades I couldn't afford while in high school - chrome bumper conversion, 5spd, Panasports, 40 DCOEs, coilovers, etc. More to come, now the pic...

post-587-13667596489449_thumb.jpg

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

Of course I am partial to Fjord 76 02s as well with early bumpers :)

Photobucket

Once you get it back on the road you will have to join in the fun with us over here in NC with the 02 Group We do a bunch of things including this weekends 02berfest which will include Friday dinner, drive on Sat, shopping, cookout, trivia contest, photo contest, prizes and a huge breakfast on Sun Sam and Susan from Tn are coming as are folks from Ohio and Virginia along with the usual Tarheel suspects Visit the website at http://www.the02group.zoomshare.com/ for event calender of events

Good luck with the upgrades and all

Yes it is Pastel Blau - had to keep it original!

Wow, a compliment from Blunt - what an honor - thanks!

MikeinNC - did you go to 02-02-02 at the BMW plant? Your car looks very familiar. I will check out that link - sounds like fun - I can't wait to get in this car and drive it again - its been so long!

Now a pic of the rear...

post-587-13667596513618_thumb.jpg

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)