• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eurpoean dash NOS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a chance to buy a new nos european one piece dash (no seat belt indicator on top). What is something like this worth?

I found a one piece crack free Euro spec 02 dash (no fasten seat belt billboard) from a parts vendor at an 02 meet this past summer in Bavaria. I paid 50 Euro's for it, yes I know, I feel like a thief. I shipped the dash home and it's currently in my garage. I couldn't pass it up at that price. I really didn't need it since when I was over in Germany in 2004, I had picked up a one piece crack free Euro spec 02 dash at an automotive swap meet, Veterama http://www.veterama.de/en/index.htm and shipped it back. I paid 120 Euro's for that dash. That dash now resides in my 74 tii. I just cut the hole out for the tii clock and it looks awesome. If you are in Germany, I highly recommend you check out Veterama, you'll feel like a kid in a candy store with all the classic parts vendors.

I have accepted an offer to trade my 02 dash for a complete set of very good condition 02 Euro spec bumpers. I think square tail light 02's look so cool with Euro bumpers. It's time for the diving board bumpers to come off. That will be my next project for my tii.

G-Man

74 2002tii, Sahara, 5 speed, lsd, Eibachs, bilsteins, recarro's, ST sway bars, etc..

70 2800, granada, 4 speed, Euro spec, stock, 104 original KM's

3 E30's and a 96 4Runner parts hauler.

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Hi Gordon,

That euro one piece dash that I asked about in a prior post a while ago fell through. It was located in Mannheim through a friend of mine.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,309953/highlight,/

If you happen upon a good deal over there would it be possible to contact me.

penth2o_2@charter.net I have a 74 Tii.

I know our dollars sucks right now but sometimes you have to bite the bullet for the big buck items.

Where are you located over there. I spent nine years bouncing between 7 countries.

Thanks Gordon.

Joel.