• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The journey begins...

dubois

The shop is slow, so I had everybody jump in. I am 02 less for a couple months now (not that is going to take that long to paint, but putting it together and fixing other stuff while I am at it). This is going to drive me nuts. No I really don't have another one to drive "on a daily basis".

Hosting provided by FotoTime

FAQ Member # 91

Bacchus is going to be painted???

Familiar sight indeed - I have spent hundreds of hours in that shop - one of the best parts are the P51 Mustangs coming in for a landing in the airfield down the street...

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

You have my sympathies, but after 3.5 years of just looking at a 2002 in my garage I'm pretty much losing it right now. It's all my fault and my car has actually been drivable for quite some time. I've just entered a quirky eccentric stage of my 2002 ownership - spending insane amounts of money to make it to make it really roar. Hopefully by December I'll finally drive mine.

What's happening to yours?

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot