• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out these crazy mats!

fwardell

I've been having problems with cocomats. I've asked them three times now to send me samples, because I'm not sure which style will go with my interior, and the second time they said they apologized for the delay, and would get them out to me ASAP.

The last time I emailed them was about a month ago. That kind of put me off, from ordering, just because so far I havn't received the greatest customer service. How was your experience?

-Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

Got some as a gift. Their service seems ok and shipping was timely. I believe all their mats are made-to-order and they don't accept returns, which is something to consider.

One nit-pick: after asking whether my car was a standard or automatic (it's a tii, but fair enough - normal people wouldn't assume it's a stick) the cut-out around the pedal box is vertical, not angled like the factory mats. This creates a lot of material behind the pedal where I already have Dynomat and carpet underlay and it doesn't follow the line of the pedal surround in my carpet. Maybe they have to do it this way to keep the fibers from unraveling, but it's a little annoying.

--Steve

Edit: Sorry for the jack! To the original poster, your floor mats look awesome!

'73 2002tii Agave green #2763558

Actually I did have an initial problem getting a sample but it turned out to be an India supplier problem - not good about meeting schedules, plus it was a new color. Call Jeff (800-461-3533) to work things out. Mine fit well, even the cutout behind the accelerator pedal.

1976 2002 Inka

2008 M5 Sapphire Black Metallic, 6-speed