• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blunt I hope you don't mind...

beammmer

I would like to duplicate your reflective hood insulation panels. I tried a search without luck for a post about yours. Thanks for the help, Don

PS: We survived Gustav without out another flooded car. Now I have to get my but in gear so I can drive my car out on the next evac.

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

I have a brother living just east of Baton Rouge. I presume just heavy rains and some wind, but not much damage. I heard that Alexandria had 5 in. of rain the other day. I lived there from '68 through '72. In fact, I will be in BR later on this month on a visit to my brother & his wife.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I would like to duplicate your reflective hood insulation panels. I tried a search without luck for a post about yours. Thanks for the help, Don

PS: We survived Gustav without out another flooded car. Now I have to get my but in gear so I can drive my car out on the next evac.

hi don. please email me and i will give you the link for the shop that carries it. its at infineon raceway. i actually got the idea from coops car so you arent copying me. i asked coop if he minded before i did mine and he said no.

kris is putting it on his schwartz beauty also

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

and Alexandria all took a pretty good hit. My son goes to LSU and found some pictures on line of the campus. It was a mess. My Sister-in-law lives in Alex, she got a bunch of rain and wind. Everyone survived I know, ready for the next one. Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007