• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal Vintage BMW Meet Updates

leonine99

We're a little over a month away from the SoCal Vintage BMW Meet in Van Nuys and I wanted to thank those that have already registered for the meet and encourage those that have not yet registered to do so as soon as possible. Please go to www.socalvintagebmw.com to do so.

We need to get as close a head count as possible for tshirts, and other show gifts, as well as letting Parks & Recreation know how many folks will be there. As such, registration rates will go up after next weekend from $20/car to $30/Car and Swap Spaces from $15 to $25. Again, please register as soon as you can as this will help us to better coordinate things.

I've updated the Lodging page with info for the Airtel hotel, as well as the location for a nearby self service car wash for those that want to get off any road grime and bugs. There is also a new Sponsor page, for those businesses that are kicking in financial support.

By the way, does anyone know where all the E3 guys are? For some unknown reason they are Missing in Action through all this (except Gordon P and Brian L) despite mine and John's efforts to get them in the fold. If you know any E3 owners, drop them a note and tell them to get their 2500/2800/Bav's registered!

We're going to have a fun meet, thanks for everyone's encouragement and support.

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

we'll be there!

quote]

Michael,

If you and your NoCal compatriots want to work out staying in SB Friday and/or Saturday nite (75 minutes from event) Let me know, we will try to work something out. It is a beautiful drive into LA early Saturday morning. Unless you love to drive I-5, it is not a bad run home from SB on 101 Sun AM. Seriously....email me if I can help. I still owe you a BBQ meal.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I'm flying back across the pond in early OCT so I'll see all of you there. I'm bringing my 70 2800, my tii is still getting some work done to it at Rob's shop in SLO while I'm on the other side of the pond. I'm still looking for that Alpina A4 air box and other rare parts while I'm over here. No luck yet but I'm doing a good job doing QC testing of the beverages while I'm here.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Michael, we're looking forward to the NoCal guys coming down, is there going to be a caravan? Steve, nice of you to offer accomodations.....!

Gordon.....You'll have to give us a report on your findings when you get back...I'm actually glad you're bringing the E3, for some reason the E3 community is totally missing.....I must not be doing their secret online handshake or something.....

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513

Michael, we're looking forward to the NoCal guys coming down, is there going to be a caravan? Steve, nice of you to offer accomodations.....!

Gordon.....You'll have to give us a report on your findings when you get back...I'm actually glad you're bringing the E3, for some reason the E3 community is totally missing.....I must not be doing their secret online handshake or something.....

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513

FINALLY..my car is done and I'm supposed to get it back this weekend...OMG I missed so many fun drives. Jeff: whatsup with the Malibu warm up drive man?

C'mon Norcal guys...I think you owe this man a drive down. I remember Jeff was so persistent on making it up North to the Bay area 02 back in May that he even drove the whole thing by himself both ways.

I look forward to this event for sure.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im