• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002s in the movies

chipperwerks

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this one before, Chamonix '02 in the origional willy wonka and the chocolate factory! It is a good 10 sec. shot right in the middle of the cheer up charlie song...about 20 min. into it.

hope i'm not late to the party.... oh well its new to me!!

'76 2002 anthrazitgrau 'Eli' the Chancellor

'87 325i delphin 'Chandler'

• 1 year later...
Guest Anonymous

Just saw Francois Truffaut's 1973 film "Day for Night" (La Nuit Américaine).

A dark green 2002 (or more likely a 1602) cabriolet is shown prominently in several scenes. Most notably at 1:11 and again at 1:45.

Check it out!

Went to see "Passenger Side" at the Toronto International Film Festival last Friday. The movie is about two brothers driving around LA County for a day in a green '75 2002.

BTW it's a really good movie, can't wait to see it again.

More on it here...

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,328109/highlight,/

1975 - 2002 - Sabine - Jade

2010 Toyota Matrix XR

Remember: RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

• 1 year later...

saw American Graffiti for the first time tonight via netflix. Sure enough there's an 02 in the making of the movie in the extras section of the dvd. specifically, it's interior black/saddle of the screen test of the actor paul la mat and also a little later when mackenzie philips is testing with paul la mat in the car.

movie was released in 73.

FAQ member #4044

• 2 years later...

Speaking of movies from 1973, I just came across this car chase from a movie called "Tony Arzenta" (1973). Fast forward to 5:35 to see a Neue Klasse in a short car chase. Shows a wood grain interior. Looks like vertical taillights, but hard to see. It caught my eye as my family used to have a yellow 1963 Citroen Station Wagon. There must be a thread or webpage for all 2002/NK-related movies, but I didn't find it in a quick search. This thread seemed the most appropriate one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7rqRBIC8g

Edited by FB73tii

--Fred

'74tii (Colorado) track car

'69ti (Black/Red/Yellow) rolling resto track car

'73tii (Fjord....RIP)