• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couldnt have been any closer

Benetton

the gap between the tire and fender that is. front still sits a little high so im not sure what im going to do there. wheels are compomotive 15x7.5 et 12 and the tires are 225/45r15 toyo ra-1's passengersiderear.jpgrearshotfreshtires.jpg

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Guest Anonymous

That's a lot of rubber! Obviously you did a check fit before you did that beautiful body work.

The picture of the back shows a lot of nice parts went into the rear end. Sway bar? What kind? Differential what kind?

Have fun

test fit... bought wheels off ebay that said they were run on an 02 with flares then ordered the widest tires that i thought could fit. the diff is a 320i lsd and the sway bar is of unknown orgin. its a solid 19mm bar with odd end links on it. both items were on the car when i bought it and have only been cleaned up and reinstalled.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on