• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cars done

us4736

cars all done and runs nice i had a exhaust sytem put on it last week 1350$ for a complete sytem from the header back .it sounds like alot of money but their was alot of work welding hangers .the thing is solid as a rock . i took it to a tuner show ( you know rice burners ) those kids shit their pants when they saw the work that went in to this thing . now i have to get it to tech inspection so i can do the BMWCCA drivers ed school in aug . i'am sure i'll have to fix something

post-1291-13667591027811_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667591028943_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667591030468_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667591032218_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667591033263_thumb.jpg

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

2 1/2 inch thats as big as he could get in . its a little loud if its to bad i'll put a short resannator in the center section

2 1/2 inch thats as big as he could get in . its a little loud if its to bad i'll put a short resannator in the center section

i went with 2 1/2 also. i made the comment about being loud because im running 2 mufflers larger than your 1 and mine is pretty tame until you get on it. but i love the sound. i know what you mean about it being a difficult project though. i was there helping do mine and to get it just right with no rattles is a chore. are your subframe mounts inverted?? it makes it that much tighter in there

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

from your local Tech Inspector:

now don't forget the heat shield for the center d-shaft bearing/rubber hanger.

Good luck at The Rock - smoke those M3's

t_100_1898_891.jpg

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

cars all done and runs nice i had a exhaust sytem put on it last week 1350$ for a complete sytem from the header back .it sounds like alot of money but their was alot of work welding hangers .the thing is solid as a rock . i took it to a tuner show ( you know rice burners ) those kids shit their pants when they saw the work that went in to this thing . now i have to get it to tech inspection so i can do the BMWCCA drivers ed school in aug . i'am sure i'll have to fix something

Very nice man, about your instrument panel (pic 100_1908), how did you connect the electrical speedometer on the stock cable and if you don’t mine do you remember what color wire is for the gas gauge, I am planning to change my panel too, so far I have read to install (tach / volt / oil / temp), but I don’t know how can I connect the speed & gas gauges.

Thanks for any info

George

Thanks all ........... JCorrea

tony i don't have a speedo ihave oil temp,oil press,water temp,volts,tach and the gas gauge is next to the red knob for the brakes .all the gauges are autometer the gas gauge is also autometer universal gauge thats not hooked up yet

post-1291-13667591093236_thumb.jpg

tony i don't have a speedo ihave oil temp,oil press,water temp,volts,tach and the gas gauge is next to the red knob for the brakes .all the gauges are autometer the gas gauge is also autometer universal gauge thats not hooked up yet

Please let me know how to hook up the gas gauge when you have a chance

I don't know what wire is on the instrument panel, the only wire I see on the gas tank is brown & brown/yellow

jafcorrea@yahoo.com

post-12614-13667591121177_thumb.jpg

Thanks all ........... JCorrea