• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting Out of 02's - 10 years of parts collecting

jwcurry

Hello folks,

I'm going to sell off all of my 02 bits in order to increase the down payment amount I can put down on a house. Don't worry, I may well be back and I will be driving a 76 02 until it's the last 02 related item I sell. Maybe I'll even keep it.

I have about 10 years worth of parts including 2-3 uncracked 3-piece dashes, NOS early tachometer, tons of replacements parts, climate control plates in German, and also....tons of early roundie parts. 5-speed parts, new hard brake lines, etc....

I also have an early 70 sunroof car, originally Colorado in color that needs to move.

So, stay tuned and in the meantime let me know if I have something you might need.

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

Probably some of you know the drill. I went through the finality of the break-up of a 4 yr. relationship. The final shoe fell yesterday. So, I wasn't thinking and while upset put this post on the main board. My apologies.

She pretty much hated any kind of older car and never understood the attraction. They are "ugly boxy things". Oh well......

In any case, I'd like to buy a nice comfortable home and don't want to take everything along for the move. I'll keep the 76 anthrazit sunroof car for a good long time. I took it for a good long drive yesterday after our final conversation and it was really a restorative experience.

What I really need to keep interested in owning older cars is a house with a garage. The 1919 house I'm in now is sweet, but no garage and no room for one either.

A LOT of you have written and I'll be writing back with availability, price, etc......

I'll also be posting things with some regularity over on the FS board. I prefer to sell things here on the board rather than via Ebay.

Jerry

PS: Also if you have a line on a restored Porsche 914 once I move into this house with a garage, let me know.... ;-)

PPS: f1reverb, there's still plenty of 02'ers down in the Willamette valley South of PDX. In fact, I know I'll run into a restored roundie I can't pass up one day around here.

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

.....actually, and you aren't going to believe this, I do have one of Al's last sets in nylon. It's black and completely unopened.

I'm planning on selling it for $175 or so.

I'll have to take pictures of the 70. It needs restoration and needs rust repair in/around the rear wheel arches. Has a nice strong engine in the car which

replaced the blown original. Has a newly rebuilt 38/38, petronix, all new spark plug wires, exhaust manifold shield from 320, etc...

Needs an interior although it will be sold with recaros that need work. Also needs front end work. I'm looking to get around $850 for the car. It's an early 70 that will make a good project.

Jerry

PS: I have about 50 emails to respond to, so it's either going to A) take awhile to get back to you or B) I'm just going to put stuff up on the FAQ piece-by-piece. I'll try option A in the order of receipt as best as I can.

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

I need a good set of rear square lights for a 74' and one decent license plate chrome lense...

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.

Also I need good tan and black interior for the doors and rear sides with the ash trays... I might also need a dash for a 74'

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.