• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IE Airdam and flares are on!!!! Pics

ryansti

Looks great! Is that matt black for the paint work?

Were the IE parts hard to install? I'm thinking about getting some myself and want to know if a novice such as myself can handle it.

Its just flat black primer, I'm still filling holes. Once I'm all done I'm going to block out the body and paint it Satin Black.

The front flares were easy to install. The front airdam didn't fit very well so I did my best to make it work and I think it looks fine. I'm cutting the rears sometime this week, right now the rear flares are just mounted. The rears will be the hardest part.

70 BMW 1600 Malaga & Nevada

And a bunch of other old junk

That is a great look. I actually think it looks pretty badass in that flat black - kind of stealth-ish.

Dave...

Thanks, it will look a lot better once I finish all the body work and paint it satin black.

the turbo flares would look even nicer with the turbo airdam

IM001098a.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the turbo front airdam. It looks nice, I just like the look of the IE airdam more. For starting out as my $300 project car I think it looks great

Ryan, I love the look of your 02! What kind of mirrors are those and where did you get them. Ive been looking for those for some time. Thanks!

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

Ryan, I love the look of your 02! What kind of mirrors are those and where did you get them. Ive been looking for those for some time. Thanks!

I found them on ebay by searching for "Fender Mirrors" The ones I bought are from a Toyota. People either love them or hate them. I think they look great! And they work a lot better then the stock ones!

axwc1.jpg

The mirrors are neat but I think they would look cooler if they were flat back as well except for the chrome ring around the mirror part. Then again that's just me. The car does look damn cool though.

Eric

They will be painted when I paint the car :)