• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 parts car for FREE

Devian

Hey guys. So I have to get rid of it. It was runinng when I parked it but now I no longer have free storage and have to find a home for it. I'd much rather it go to another 02 guy.

Its in Fremont, CA. Not currently running (though it probably would if you coaxed it). 4 speed, BBS. May or may not be worth restoring but would definately be a good parts car. I just don't want it to go to a junk yard and be crushed because nobody cared. IT WAS MY FIRST CAR FROM WHEN I WAS 15!! SOMEONE PLEASE RESTORE IT OR USE IT TO RESTORE ANOTHER!!

dcmcevoy@gmail.com

post-1686-13667587101306_thumb.jpg

post-1686-13667587104281_thumb.jpg

MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION

MUST RESIST THE TEMPTATION

MUST RESIST THE.....

i need some quiet time right now

saw this posting on CL a moment ago. thanks for offering it up to the community. i hope it saves a few more 02's or better yet, sees another day.

good thing it's not closer to me..... just kidding,.... i think

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Just to let you guys know, when I parked it I did so because I couldn't afford to properly maintain it and decided it best to park it than drive it into the ground. I was driving the thing on a regular basis at 100mph before this happened. The car had no problem. Compression at last I checked was 149, 150, 151, 153. The engine has some life left in it yet.

Someone please take this car. I got e-mails from two different junk yards already. It would break my heart to let either one of them have my first car.