• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

first ride in M2

us4736

well i took the first ride after work today just to see what would go wrong so far so good .the front tires rubbed a little bit when you turn the wheel all the way right or left but i think i can fix it with a BFH .it did'nt overheat ran at 160 oil press was good . brakes are a little on the hard side no booster but it stopped .guess i can start hanging panels and windows .heres some pics .i did'nt get out of 3rd gear it snowed and rained yesterday so the roads are shitty full or sand and salt

post-1291-1366758700388_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667587005297_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667587006702_thumb.jpg

post-1291-13667587008176_thumb.jpg

post-1291-1366758700962_thumb.jpg

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

wow congrats, im very close myself but our roads wont permit and driving for another few months. we have major salt on our roads. thats got to be exciting. what exhaust are you running? and how loud is it?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i just welded in the 02 pipe for now once i shake it all out i'am going to bring it to corsie they do custom exhaust sytems i'll get a 2 1/2" SS with some big ass coffee can coming out the back .just kidding . its not to loud with the stock center pipe and rear muffler

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM