• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

leather covered dash pics

skelatons

gee whiz. 1200 euro? I'll sell mine for 450.00 dollars. I use vinyl. The stitching pattern you have is doable. Let me know if anyone needs their torn or trashed dashes recovered.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

yeewiz,

the heaters are not actually in yet.Dude just finished the parts you see,so I took them home.Heaters were sourced over here.

Armond my whole car is being done for 35.Headliner,seats,doors, carpet,alles.

Blunt-

Get all that stuff for me as best you can.You've seen all the parts I have and their condition.Lol.Just tired of dickin' around with BMW here.I know you can get it correct the first time,and I won't have to send anything back.So help the brother out.

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad

yeewiz,

the heaters are not actually in yet.Dude just finished the parts you see,so I took them home.Heaters were sourced over here.

Armond my whole car is being done for 35.Headliner,seats,doors, carpet,alles.

Blunt-

Get all that stuff for me as best you can.You've seen all the parts I have and their condition.Lol.Just tired of dickin' around with BMW here.I know you can get it correct the first time,and I won't have to send anything back.So help the brother out.

will do thanks

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

YES! Finally first in something.

Brad - my only request is that you wait until my wife recovers from my recent wheel purchase. If she's like my mom (who is still mad that Dad bought the brand new 1800ES in 1973), it may be awhile!

Later,

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

Tilux wonders how practical a leather dash is. I do too. The 6s with leather dashes were the L6. I've seen a few of those with awful looking dashes. On the other hand, the leather dash in my son's '88 M5 has held up very well. I guess it depends on how well you keep it up & whether or not you park in the sun a lot. It is a lovely dash.

Tilux wonders how practical a leather dash is. I do too. The 6s with leather dashes were the L6. I've seen a few of those with awful looking dashes. On the other hand, the leather dash in my son's '88 M5 has held up very well. I guess it depends on how well you keep it up & whether or not you park in the sun a lot. It is a lovely dash.

FWIW...a leather dash in a car that gets lots of sunshine is a bad investment...i had one done in a car about 15 years ago and boy was it bitchin......for about a year that is...they crack, peel and generally in a short period of time start to look like crap

however...you're dash is very nice...