• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ireland Engineering EFI

bmwmalcolm

give em a call

I called earlier this week and he was surprized to hear it wasn't on their website anymore... he said he thought they had all the parts but the hang up is the wiring harness... then he said he didn't know too much about that particular project and that he'd have Jeff call me back... he never called... I'll call them again later, because I've been waiting to find out the details and price.

Why don't you call them too... so they know people are interested

Rob

1966 Mustang vert - 5.0EFI/AOD & mods

1975 '02 - the typical upgrades (my 'new' car)

I've inquired several times about this over the last two years. I'm sure they're eventually going to get it together, but they just haven't been able to commit enough resources to get it "productized". I think it's a great concept to package together all the necessary components so that you can install a "turnkey" EFI setup. But, if you really are anxious to do this, I encourage you to just bite the bullet and tackle it yourself. There's enough info that's been published, and many folks on this board have done it and are able and willing to help.

GO FOR IT! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA