• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

can anyone help identify these wheels

crazyannie

I bought a parts car and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the wheels. Was told they are 2 piece but I haven't pulled one yet so am not sure.

Also, it also has a set of Scheel Mann seats. I know they are well-built seats but does anyone use them any longer?

Thanks in advance for the help!

post-6061-13667583681085_thumb.jpg

The wheels are Epsilons. They are a true 3 piece design and are VERY high quality. They're made in Japan.

The e21 guys would probably pay you a good bit for them.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

I have Scheel-mann's, as do a few others. Mine are a newer model, but period-correct will probably have more value to certain people. They are probably worth a few bucks. I guarantee you will get some interest if you decide to sell them

1969 BMW 2002/2002 MB C32 AMG(FOR SALE)/1998 Mitsubishi Chariot/2001 Nissan March

vultures... Dunno about the wheels, but the seats are valuable, especially if they're in good original shape. Well reupholstered pairs go for four figures.

They're dirty but from what I could tell all original. Whoever put them in went to some expense with them as he even had the rear seats covered in the same material (You can just make it out in the picture below).

Thanks for the info/advice.

post-6061-13667583686138_thumb.jpg

Nice - leather? Those look like keepers. They're from the late 70's/early 80's - a bit late for the 02, but they're still in demand with the 02 and E9 coupe crowd. Be sure to get the Scheel sliders, too. They'll be E21 specific, but adapable to other cars.

We installed a set of recovered seats similar to those in our 02:

petrus2.jpg

One of the very nicest E9s out there, redone by Paul Cain, has a similar set of Scheels in leather:

interior7.jpg

MichaelP

BMW_CCA Blue Ridge Chapter

'71 1600

'71 2800CS

'73 3.0CS

'91 318ic

http://www.crismanpetrus.us

We installed a set of recovered seats similar to those in our 02:

petrus2.jpg

Those look great! I can only imagine what the rest of the car must look like.

And it never ceases to amaze my at the knowledge on this board. This is just the third or so time I have ever posted to this board. Each time it was with a question and in each case, I had an answer within a day. Unbelievable. Can donate a couple of bucks to the site somehow? Given all the help/info I've gotten, I feel I owe someone something.

Guest Anonymous

those on an E21 that's an original BAE Turbo show car (still has the BAE turbo kit and body kit, too) - the ones on her car are staggered size 15x6 & 15x7's, same et12 offset as the original Alpina & OZ wheels for the E21.

If the set you've found are et12, you're gonna need flares to fit 'em to an '02..............