• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlie should sell these...

ClayW

thx! i could make a mold if there's interest i guess but like the wildabeast said, its less work to just hole-saw the thing. J/P! hehehe im debating the nose pins, and wanna go more along with what Pedro did to his hood. this thing flaps around like a fish >70mph but the vents should get rid of that. cant test it out till tommorow.

BLUNT.. my car is getting too rat-roddy.. i'd be more scared to see your M2 in my mirror! a friend asked y i didnt just go buy an old camaro. it sounds the same, gets the same mpg, and looks like i got it from pick-a-part. hahahaa

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

thx! i could make a mold if there's interest

maybe a mold of just the scoops, in that cheap, floppy plastic that can be glued onto the hood......over the holes you have to drill of course.....

j/k mister...i know it was a lotta work and love involved and i think it looks very appropriate for the o2

hahaha doing it myself was actually retaliation after seeing this:

http://www.raceonusa.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2882

..and saying F-that! and fiberglass ones weren't cheaper.

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

You guys are harsh! If he likes it, F@#!K it! You should see my '69 with no trim, mirrors, shaved door handles and the gas cap in the trunk. Not a damn functional reason for any of it, just too cheap to replace chrome when paint and body work was done. Personally, I don't like it but I'm not going to rip the guy for being creative as long as he likes it.

1969 BMW 2002/2002 MB C32 AMG(FOR SALE)/1998 Mitsubishi Chariot/2001 Nissan March

Function? Those vents will cure almost ANY underhood heat problem. You could run a turbocharged M20 with no problem!

I'm curious how a hood with those vents would look on a car with suspension mods and no other exterior changes......

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

im debating the nose pins, and wanna go more along with what Pedro did to his hood. this thing flaps around like a fish >70mph but the vents should get rid of that. cant test it out till tommorow.

another option to hood pins are these type of pins / holders...

http://www.deftracing.com/aerocatch_hood_pins/index.htm

i've seen them color-match painted on some cars and they blend into the hood really nicely... can't even tell that they're there until you're within five feet...

gif_dancinggir.gif :::Chris::: -> '04 VW GTI 1.8T ("Squeakers") -> 1975 BMW 2002 ("Gir")