• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73' Round Verona Full Resto

Holly molly, forget getting a diesel or even a hybrid, go an EARTH CAR. Parts made from 100% Australian Earth, completely environmentally friendly.

I collected about about 1/4 of a small wheelie bin full of dirt. Never seen anything like, I'm still freaking out, this maybe explain the lack of rust??

CIMG2158.jpg

CIMG2161.jpg

CIMG2159.jpg

CIMG2162.jpg

Now I'm ready for the tear down!

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

1973 RHD Verona - Project

1974 RHD chamonix - Towed 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the difference between them?

The Sports a Stiffer by about ~20% (different valve?) and i heard someone say that they are actually shorter (not sure about that one), definitely stiffer though, hence the shorter springs.

The HD's are better than a oem replacement but are designed as a standard shock.

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new toy to install today:

required some cursing and swearing, but we got there in the end

CIMG2183.jpg

CIMG2185.jpg

5 speed box - got to love pick a part, told them it was a 4 speed, $80 plus 30 for the drive shaft

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

how will that gearbox conversion go down, bolt straight on or some little mods here and there? im looking into one myself and hopefully i could get one that cheap

holy negative camber batman!!!

02 Golf Yellow cruising the border of NSW/VIC!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

Newest addition to the family:

Engine runs great, box and clutch is tight, diff has been re-built, otherwise a lot of rust.

This car will be parted so for all you 02 fans let me know if there is something i can help you out with. I will generate a pdf file with all the relevant parts, but this could take me some time to getting around to doing.

Brand new battery for sale as well (about three weeks old, RACV)

CIMG2187.jpg

CIMG2191.jpg

CIMG2190.jpg

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

shotgun the drivers side door handle plus lock and the A pillar window mech also the drivers mirror thanks

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

hey can you give me a price on the door handle and window mech?

which side for both??

$20 for the regulator and 30 for the handle depends which side though.

The headlights would cost about AU$70 to send maybe a bit more, thats rough as i don't know how much they weigh. The headlights together would be AU$120, there in pretty good condition.

If your interested i can get some more pics, just msg me.

cheers

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

sorry but i found some in sydney for around the same price, thanks for going to the trouble though. i might come back if i need something else which i prob will.

cheers mate

yeah i could send them to the states, surely though there are some headlights available in the states?? I'll get a quote for you and work out a price.

cheers

Thanks. The US cars come with completely diffrent buckets. I also would'nt mind the guage cluster and driver side door arm rest.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793