• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

realoem help?

BLUNT

i cant find the plugs that go in the sunroof cars back on the side panels under the trunk lid. the plugs that plug the holes when you have a sunroof. is that clear?? normally there are those black plastic vent tubes in a non sunroof car. anyone know the part number or what section to find it in?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

"Think German" :-) Lord only knows where they put that part in the diagrams! I'd start with "Body" I suppose, then maybe "Body Accessories".

I'll look in my Mobile Tradition books tonight for ya if nobody finds it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Page 51/67 part #51 71 1 801 168 for the caps for sun roof cars. They show up NLA but that's just SSF's list price check feature, they may be produced again through the dealer.....

You really need to dowmn load the pdf parts book from the tii register. :-)

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

when all the parts on a single "page" are NLA they delete the page from the disk. I have an older version and a current ETK in my computer and the old one does have more old car pages than the newest one. That's why some Dealers have a hard time looking up some parts that are simply not on the disk/program they're looking at. SOME dealers still have a set of the orange books at hand and can and will look up those obscure parts. When they check availability they are logging into the main computer at North America that's connected to Germany to.

It really has helped to be able to refer to the pdf copy from the tii register; it's even more complete than my blue binders!

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20