• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any pics with the rear seating area covered with carpet

fast2002

there are a few pics in my blog thread in the blog section...i did it, then decided on 6 series rear seats and think phil aka uxoman (?) has the rear seat delete...he recently posted a pic of it...maybe you can find it by skimming down his posts, from his profile

it's fairly simple to do...made a shelf to cover the bottom then cut and glue a few pieces of carpet...unless you want to have the edges bound, then you'll need an upholsterer

where are getting the carpet from to do the rear?

I used subwoofer box material from the local audio install place, 20$ for a 2 yard x 2 yard piece.

No pics today as I didn't get to the sub box today but I got my carpet installed, took all damn day but it looks good.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Hey don't accuse Phil of adding unneeded weight to his car, due to job related hazards (he explodes surplus military ordinance for a living) that's not a sub woofer it's the ringer for his cell phone.

Marty

Don't worry about the world ending today,

Hell it's already tomorrow in Australia.