• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

decent sound

TTyMiller

If you change your mind and decide to go high end, I went for a Boston Acoustics Z5 (front) and Z6 (rear) setup with vintage A/D/S amplifiers to power the mid bass and tweeters seperately. It sounds amazing!

I treat my Tii with royalty. Its literally a family member that will never be neglected lol.

(2760940) 1972 2002Tii Agave, Supersprint Headers, IE SS Exhaust, BMP SSK, Crane XR3000 w/ MSD Blaster, IE 284 cams, JB Racing Aluminum Flywheel, Seral 13x6

no longer made in Germany. It often seems "the good stuff" eventually becomes outsourced/downgraded & then you're buying a brand vs. quality.

Is this true re: MB Quart?

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

I had MBs in my Corrado and put CDTs in my 2002 and my wifes Boxster. They both sound lovely, compared to the MBs in the Corrado.

Check my blog for a tiny blurb about the kick panel setup for the speakers, CDT also makes a low profile version that would work well as there isn't a whole lot of room even in the kick panel area ( depth wise ).

Use a 6 1/2 speaker rather than the 5 1/4s , better mid bass especially if you are not going to run a sub.

I got mine on Ebay through this guy,

http://myworld.ebay.com/thecdtstore/

Awesome transaction with him.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Let's see some pictures....I've got a set of Boston components and Eclipse 4 1/2 inch (I think) from my old Jeep. Along with that I've got an Eclipse 4 channel amp and an Eclipse 2 channel amp that used to power a 10 inch sub.

I'm trying to figure out how to make some of this work in an '02.

Craig74tii

1978 Black Trans Am

Mercedes Benz 300CD, 300TD

Jeep Grand Wagoneers