• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man am I in trouble.

Pinepig

I love it when boxes magically appear from the guy in brown.

When the UPS truck stops in front of my house, the kids run to the door yelling "Daddy, you have another car part" and the driver asks "is this for the orange or yellow car?"

And that's not even a joke.

When the UPS truck stops in front of my house, the kids run to the door yelling "Daddy, you have anyother car part" and the driver asks "is this for the orange or yellow car?"

I here ya, my wife says the same thing, what did you get for the car NOW?

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

When the UPS truck stops in front of my house, the kids run to the door yelling "Daddy, you have anyother car part" and the driver asks "is this for the orange or yellow car?"

you guys are amateurs. i have it down to a science. my wifes days off are sunday and monday. nothings delivered on sunday so all i need to worry about is monday. i have a wall sized map in the garage mahal broken up into segments and in those segments are 02 parts suppliers and the days to order from that supplier to assure nothing arrives on a monday

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

you guys are amateurs. i have it down to a science. my wifes days off are sunday and monday. nothings delivered on sunday so all i need to worry about is monday. i have a wall sized map in the garage mahal broken up into segments and in those segments are 02 parts suppliers and the days to order from that supplier to assure nothing arrives on a monday

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Back seats!!!!!!!!! Blasphemer.

I was thinking more along the lines of Forged piston goodness, some stainless steel piping, some aluminum piping a bunch of silicone couplers something that has Tial and Holset written on the side.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

I work with about 15,000 BMW parts. The temptation can be a bit overwhelming. I do get in trouble when too many distinctive yellow invoice copies appear about. Damn, my 740is has been expensive lately. I try to keep a few Ben Franklins hidden for " emergencies"

I work with about 15,000 BMW parts. The temptation can be a bit overwhelming. I do get in trouble when too many distinctive yellow invoice copies appear about. Damn, my 740is has been expensive lately. I try to keep a few Ben Franklins hidden for " emergencies"