• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So where are all these NOVA/DC 2002s at?

Vroomer

Down here in D.C..I have had my Inka out everyfday this week.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

If you need something don't hesitate to ask me or Ian. We both know where the remants are.

Thanks. I'll definitely ask when I get money and time to really work on this thing. I've got about 10 days of vacation that I'm taking starting in about 2 hours. I'm 98.7% cash free, so I'm doing the $0 work on the car while I can.

I know I'm going to need a windshield wiper motor. I saw that BMW Classics has a rebuilt one on e-bay for a pretty reasonable price. I think I've got a line on a starter. That should hopefully come through in the next week or two.

When it comes to really tearing it down and working on the shell, I may see if any locals want to get their hands dirty with my car. I enjoy doing stuff myself, but there's a lot of 2002-specific knowledge that I just don't have. That level of tear-down won't happen until things start to warm up a little in the spring.

Thanks!

pete

Vroomer,

At least I know you are back in the beltway, so I won't be stopping by tomorrow on my way up to the Bay area. It's warmer in DC than it is here on the central coast. Don't worry, that storm that buried Denver is headed your way.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

If you need something don't hesitate to ask me or Ian. We both know where the remants are.

Thanks. I'll definitely ask when I get money and time to really work on this thing. I've got about 10 days of vacation that I'm taking starting in about 2 hours. I'm 98.7% cash free, so I'm doing the $0 work on the car while I can.

I know I'm going to need a windshield wiper motor. I saw that BMW Classics has a rebuilt one on e-bay for a pretty reasonable price. I think I've got a line on a starter. That should hopefully come through in the next week or two.

When it comes to really tearing it down and working on the shell, I may see if any locals want to get their hands dirty with my car. I enjoy doing stuff myself, but there's a lot of 2002-specific knowledge that I just don't have. That level of tear-down won't happen until things start to warm up a little in the spring.

Thanks!

pete

You want to yank the wiper motor, sure talk with Ian. I'm sure he has it yanked already.

Vroomer,

At least I know you are back in the beltway, so I won't be stopping by tomorrow on my way up to the Bay area. It's warmer in DC than it is here on the central coast. Don't worry, that storm that buried Denver is headed your way.

G-Man

so that's why it's clear today... I hope to miss it on my way out!

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings