• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 S14 conversion on Ebay

Mike_R

who displayed his car at the L.A. French and Italian Car Show where I shot the pic. Does myturbo2 actually own an R5T2, or are you guys thinking of trying to convert a Le Frog into one? You'll have a rough time. Making an R5 Alpine Turbo out of a Le Car could be done. There was a perfect pearl white R5T2 on ebay last week from Michigan that had only 5900km on the clock.

You guessed it, my turbo2 stood for just that. I imported two of them, a black alum. roofed one and a white one, back in '85. Had a whole lot of fun get them released by the DOT. Great little car, lots of memories!

it sold for 7000$ nov 16th on ebay i guess the the deal fell thought .he said it has a M3 trany but its probably a 320i because i don't see the floor cut up ,a m3 transmission won't fit trust me on this one

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

YAY THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

HE IS IN SCOTTS VALLEY

I just e-mailed him to see if I could look at the swap and go for a ride!

I hope he says yes I really would like to get some feel for the car to give me some more steam for my own conversion

Our M2 has the Getrag 265 and the floor was never cut. However, it was an automatic in its former life (wider tunnel) and it should have been cut as it's just too tight in there -- vibration hell.

What did you do for speedo cable?