• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dressing up the engine

Happy Face

I'd like to dress up my engine just a bit. I have a nice flat black valve cover, but my filler cap looks the part of a 35 year old car. Any sources out there for chrome oil filler caps or at least something that shines a wee bit?

thanks

1972 2002
Verona Red "Happy Face"
VIN 2581641

1999 M Roadster Alpine White, 1999 M Coupe Alpine White

I have an black colored valve cover with a crinkle finish and original metal oil cap. Its made for an ordinary 2002 not Tii. I can sell it to you for $35 including shipping.

hit me up at chuncomunco@hotmail.com if your interested.

(2760940) 1972 2002Tii Agave, Supersprint Headers, IE SS Exhaust, BMP SSK, Crane XR3000 w/ MSD Blaster, IE 284 cams, JB Racing Aluminum Flywheel, Seral 13x6

Hey - Do you live right by detering and memorial? My brother lives on detering and keeps spotting a red roundie in a garage near there. I've driven by several times but never seen it. Is it yours?

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

What type of hoses are those, i was considering some Samcos. i really like that look. You got added hp withe red also.

Thanks. Those are Samco Sport silicone performance hoses. They come in black and several other colors. Yes, I'm sure I get an extra 1/2 HP per hose from the red hoses... ;-)

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

The pic of your engine is SWEET.

I'm speechless....

Thanks - I try to keep it looking nice, just like the outside. For a DD, that's not the easist thing...

I got the Samco Sport hoses online from the US Distributor:

Sporthoses.com It was a 4 hose set pre-made for 'standard' '66-'76 1502-2002s.

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com