• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Urethane steering coupler?

aaronF-in-ATL

The I/E part is actually a Bug Part (VW) but the sizing is correct for the 2002 steering box coupler. Bit of a struggle to install if you have the Tii booster as the steering is under the brake booster/mc. Seems a bit firmer in feel than the OE fabric/wire part but we don't mind on the A/X car.We're running it with the Quick Ratio Steering Box and pretty good sized tires, either 215 or 225 and only notice significant steering effort in slow driving which we try to avoid as much as possible.

post-290-13667569931742_thumb.jpg

73 2002 Tii Sold

71 2002 Ti Vintage racecar

84 BMW 325 E-Prod racecar Sold

The rubber one is 32 31 1 112 359 about $ 12.00

sorry...is that a BMW or VW part #

That's the Scottt in NH that works at Bav Auto - I assume that it's a BMW #. That also means that Bav Auto sells the part for ~$12 + shipping. Not bad!

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

lol...i'm still striking out...i can't find one at bavauto either...just the urethane

That's the one thing about bavauto that I think could get better about the web site. Not that it needs to turn into the HTK but I think it could be a little more of a tool rather than a shopping only interface. A full line of parts - even if they are NLA would be best. Having said this, my brother's company is a similar niche company in the marine industry - phones, web orders, target market, target order, etc.... We don't fit in and it's too much web effort to do what Im talking about.

still would be nice though. OR realoem could actually sell stuff

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

OR realoem could actually sell stuff

There is an online dealer that sell all check this site:

http://www.bmw-auto-parts-dealer.com/

Your dreams have come true. Beaner7102

1971 - 2002 RHD VIN 1653940. Agave (stock with Pertronix & 32/36 Weber) - "Cactus"

1972 - 1602 RHD VIN 1554408. Fjord (with 2L motor, 5spd & LSD - Weber 40/40 to come) - "Bluey"

1984 - E30 318i VIN WBAAK320208722176 - stock daily driver

So, do you have an extension at BavAuto? Can we call 1-800 and ask for you?

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti