• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could this be the car Paul Cain is going to show on 8/18?

HarryPR

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind works. I will be driving it IN Monterey, however, like the coupe, this will be its one trailer queen ride. The car cover comes off at precisely 9 a.m., August 18th on the green at Concours Italiano-BMW Corral. If you miss it at Concourso, I am elated to tell you that it has been invited to join the Corral at the track on Saturday. Thanks.

I think we need to gather a '02 fan club for at least one of those..What do you think, California '02s?? Another great reason to gather together...like we really need one.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Not yet. I have 18 miles on it. This kind of project takes a LOT of secondary adjustments. Once it is completely assembled, then the tuning and adjustments start. In a word now that it is done, I can fix it! To make it run correctly. I am not going to get it sideways until I know I can trust it. That takes seat time, miles and inching up on the performance.

I will definately keep you all posted. Next week is alignment shop, and corner scales.