• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A BIG thank you to HarryPR!

ibjettin

After a few weeks of emailing with each other we finally worked out a way to ship a set of box flares from Puerto Rico to California (well Harry did anyway).

A big thank you to Harry for being a great guy and putting up with my constant emails ;)

The flares arrived in San Fran the other night and I can't wait to get them on! I will post some pics soon.

Thanks Harry!

BRI..

I'm still waiting for Harry to sell me those H&B's!

C'mon now, I've been patient!

;-)

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Thank you, Brian! I'm glad that you are happy with our transaction. I always try to abide by the Golden Rule when I deal with anyone.

As for you, Ray, you'll have to swim here and pry the H & B's from my cold dead hands if you really want'em ;-D

I've been thinking of getting new shells for them in order to change the offset to an '02-friendly one instead of using them on the E21. If I decide to do that, there might be some restorable BBS RS up for sale.....

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Hardy and Beck was a BMW tuner and one-time Alpina distributor in the west coast (I think they still exist as a repair shop). They sold three-piece wheels similar in style to Alpina wheels.

Mine are painted silver. I bought them from another board member for use on another '02 I had bought as a project car. Sold the car, sold the flares, but will be keeping the wheels.

I thought about installing them on one of the E21's but have been considering them for the '02 lately.

post-90-13667564458026_thumb.jpg

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Waah! Guess I need to expand my search!

Where'd you find those, anyway? Varco has the centers listed on his site but he sold them long ago, the tease!

Cheers.

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Hardy and Beck was a BMW tuner and one-time Alpina distributor in the west coast (I think they still exist as a repair shop). They sold three-piece wheels similar in style to Alpina wheels.

Mine are painted silver. I bought them from another board member for use on another '02 I had bought as a project car. Sold the car, sold the flares, but will be keeping the wheels.

I thought about installing them on one of the E21's but have been considering them for the '02 lately.

Harry, As you know I had those wheels on an E21 323i. I loved those wheels. Glad you are enjoying them. Best, Tim

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Hey, Tim!

I love the wheels too and will always appreciate your selling them to me. I was able to use slightly modified 2002/320/bottlecap center caps on them and they work fine.

Hope to finally meet you in person at V at the V ! What are you bringing this year?

Regards,

Harry

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Harry, So glad you are coming. What are your plans? I am planning on driving the 83 Alpina B9 (waiting for a part, but should be there by then). If not, I will be driving the Agave M2. If you can get to the Norfolk Va. area, I will loan you an 02. (only 4hrs ago from the Vineyard). Bill Williams has organised a caravan down on Friday afternoon. Best, Tim

Darn! Thanks for your offer, but I'll have to take a rain check on the '02 loan.

I'll be driving up from ATL. I have a meeting on Thursday at our Ellenwood office and will be heading north sometime on Friday. Hopefully I'll get all my work-related stuff done on Thursday and I can leave early on Friday.

Will be staying at the Days Inn and heading back to ATL on Sunday morning. I head back to the island early on Monday.

Oh, I almost forgot: Agave M2? Did you end up getting Gary Bossert's car? If so, Congrats!!!!

Best,

Harry

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Harry, We will have to tip a few on Sat. night. I am not doing the drive on Sunday and will be heading home to Va. Yes on the other thing. That's the 02 I was going to loan you. Tim

Yes on the other thing. That's the 02 I was going to loan you. Tim

*pan to view of Harry banging his head against the wall*

*cut to next scene : Harry frantically checks price of round trip tickets from Atlanta to Norfolk*

*Harry bangs head against the wall again when he sees the price of said tickets*

Oh, man........you're tempting me... Lessee : take a 8-10 hr drive to VA to pick up that car, drive it down to the event, drive it back to VA and then drive the 8-10 hrs back to Atlanta. Hmmmm..... do they sell Vivarin in bulk packages?

Oh, well...Maybe next year. See you there!

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Yes on the other thing. That's the 02 I was going to loan you. Tim

*pan to view of Harry banging his head against the wall*

*cut to next scene : Harry frantically checks price of round trip tickets from Atlanta to Norfolk*

*Harry bangs head against the wall again when he sees the price of said tickets*

Oh, man........you're tempting me... Lessee : take a 8-10 hr drive to VA to pick up that car, drive it down to the event, drive it back to VA and then drive the 8-10 hrs back to Atlanta. Hmmmm..... do they sell Vivarin in bulk packages?

Oh, well...Maybe next year. See you there!

Harry, Not to worry. You can give whichever car I drive a bit of exercise. Best, Tim