• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos to Rob Torres!!

jlandreth

I planned to assemble my struts yesterday but the proper washers and spacers were missing.I called Rob at 2002 Haus and he promptly returned my call and offered to look for the parts I need.Mind you,this probably $3.00 worth of parts but he was most courteous and helpful, as was the nice lady who answered the telephone.

I too have found Rob to be very helpful and a great resource for solid experience and information.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Nice to know! I havent had the best service with 2002 A.D.

They take a loooooooooooong time on stuff... and dont communicate very well

La Jolla in San Diego has been very good though also...

Lance Jones... my name

1970 BMW 2002 ...my car

www.myspace.com/lancejonesmusic ....my music

My wife and I did a Sonoma/Napa trip from Vancouver Canada last year in my 02. Rob's shop was on my list of sites to visit.

We pulled in unannounced and Rob greeted us along with his wife and cats. For the next couple of hours, Rob proceeds to show us his amazing collection of 02s, then ran through the mods and tweaks on the two 02s on the lifts, showed us how he refurbishes motors and other parts for customers. At the end, he gave me a Tshirt from Fest West 2006 that we had just missed. Tons of info, ideas and knowledge were shared and hopefully absorbed.

Now thats what I call a true enthusiast and when I'm allowed to order parts again for my upcoming mods, I'm calling Rob first and only.

Ps - My wife keeps asking me when will our 02 come close to being as nice as Rob's cars.... So keep that in mind when visiting his shop.

Pierre

More power!

Last week I ordered drip rail moulding, b-pillar, lower side window trim, belt line and rub strip moulding along with clips etc. Saw it 2 days later carefully packaged. Bottom line, great service!

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

HAHA

You beat me to posting that.

HAHAHA

--edit--

Going to stop by later and tell Rob he needs to stop working on my car and go home sometime. ;-]

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings