• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Pics of Bimmerfest (more later)

InkaSteve

here is the 1st quick batch of pics to give you the feel of Bimmerfest

Great '02 turnout

Bimmerfest06029.jpg

Bimmerfest06031.jpg

Bimmerfest06032.jpg

Bimmerfest06038.jpg

Bimmerfest06046.jpg

This is for RIMSPOKE

Bimmerfest06047.jpg

Nice E21s

Bimmerfest06054.jpg

Ford GT

Bimmerfest06098.jpg

Some of us took a spin around Santa Barbara

Bimmerfest06115.jpg

Jon's turbo and Pacific Ocean

Bimmerfest06120.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Thanks for the pics! It looks like an amazing event and I look forward to seeing more...

I love the stripey M2... who's is that? Great turn out! '02's represent!

Todd

Both the M2 and the Alpina Touring belong to Jan Echeverri (pichos1), who won 3rd place in the Classic Division of the "Battle of the Bimmers" with the Alpina Touring tii.

Chris Padagas (cj) won 1st place. '02s almost swept the division.

Bimmerfest06066.jpg

here are a few more pics of our "Tour de Santa Barbara"

Bimmerfest06117.jpg

Bimmerfest06122.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Bimmerfest was awesome!

Me and my loud obnoxiuos car was glad to meet all of you, Alex, Jon, Jan, and Steve. A special thanks goes out to Steve for everything you did for us that day, YOU ROCK! here some pics

After we left the first 02 cruise, Alex, Jason, and I took PCH home and took some more pics

inkaandturbo.jpg

0e24a277.jpg

3e09eea7.jpg

Favorite part of the day, behind a turbo, thanks Jon!

29cb2b02.jpg

turbo.jpg

Alex.jpg

5d385d92.jpg

2002row.jpg

2002bylake.jpg

3bypch.jpg

Nice to meet you Steve, Vroomer and John. As always with the '02 group, it was a great time. John, the RS's on the Turbo lookk great. Meeting Dr

. Ping was pretty much the highlight of my day. He's built a great s38 powered e9 and was an early inspiration for the marque. Sean Casey, it was fun talking '02's. I'll have to make my way to your shop sometime. As Steve said, it wass a great turnout of '02's and other vintage BMW's. There was something for every BMW tastes. From e3's to e30's and everything in between.

I'm just sorry I missed the drive. Oh well, the family and I ended up at a GREAT Cajun food place called The Palace. A definite destination for next year.

Jan, it was a privledge to share the stage with you!

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that it was great to be there and to meet some of you that I have seen on the board. Steve, thanks for the drive around the back road, it really was nice. Those pictures came out great.

Regards

Jan

First I want to say thanks to inkasteve for backtracking an hour to Camarillo to lead us all in the caravan. The drive you led us on was great. Your post advertising the Bimmerfest is what got me to go. I think you deserve a lot of credit for the turnout of 02's. Thank You

Driving back home, all i could think was WOW!! That was fun!!! I had a great time meeting everyone and hanging out. I got to put a face to a lot of names. I was going to post some pics but they are the same ones that are already posted. The drive afterward was small but well worth it. The views and curvy roads were great, we should make our own drive after every Bimmerfest. This was my first time i ever took the Turbo out to an event. The 02 turnout and the turnout of other classics was awsome. It is definately a must for every 02 next year.