• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My O2 gets a big brother. Check it out.

SeanH

Very nice. I have had several E28's (83 535i, 87 535is, 88 M5, B9 Alpina). They are great cars. A bit more complicated than 02's. The M30 engine will last for a very long time. You should check out www.mye28.com. The folks there (like here) are very helpful. For the leather my choice would be Leatherique. I have used all the others and it is in a class by itself. I would feed it once a week for a while, then monthly. You will be surprized what this stuff can do. You also need to keep the UV rays off that dash as they crack as badly as 02 dashes. It's easy to spend a bunch of money on these cars, so maint. is important. I don't want to cause you to have heart failure so I won't tell you how much money I spent on the Alpina in the last 4 mos. Congrats. They E28 is in my opinion, the best BMW out there for daily driving.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

I envy you. The M30 pulls so nicely.....and sounds like a turbine. My father used to have one, and I remember sliding across the back seat from side to side when I was a young one. Effortlessly cruising at 80-90 MPH. A VERY far cry from an 02! I believe it was governed at 136 MPH electronically. It was not limited by gearing.

He donated the car with 225k miles on it. Original trans, clutch, and engine.

533i grey market car (euro)

76 2002 40 DCOEx2 292 Shrick

1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel 240,000 miles

ekjj7t.jpg

Sean,

The E28 fog light is one of the only applications NOT in my catalogue! Oh well, I tried.

You may want to contact Brian.Scroggins@mail.bmwofchattanooga.com - He's an E28 guy, a real enthusiast, and has the best web prices I've ever seen for dealer stuff.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

The wheels look like the 850 coupe wheels that PO put on my 3.0 coupe. Looks like "hot wheels" car (a little too wide and low) on an older coupe, but look "right" on the 535. Probably will get rid of mine when my others are redone. Or maybe I should look for a 535 for the wheels...hmm...

dave v. in nc

76 2002 taiga

74/72 3.0cs

2 X 72 3.0cs rust babes