• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the 2002, a few questions and small introduction.

europeanplates

Hello,

I am new to this forum, however not new to the BMW and many other. I am the owner of a small performance shop as well as europeanplates which some of you may know of for our plates and sticker. Anyway I am not here to promote my business but rather have a few questions about sources for some quality interior parts.

I am after:

*Quality carpet kit, exact to what would be in the car. manual 74

*Door panels or a good source for front and rear backing material as we can wrap new material.

*Headliner for a sunroof car.

* Dash pad car is 74

If any one has these or knows the best source for good quality parts. I will have the car back from paint in January.

Thank you,

Tyler

1974 2002 Clean

1974 2002 Fixing up to sell

squarelight, you'll need a one-piece dash, and they show up fairly regularly on the parts for sale section here...earlier dashes are a bit harder to find in good shape.

And welcome to the board

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite