• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone using an oil catch can...

toddman

where the washer bottle goes. I fabricated a bracket for it and drilled two holes in the inner fender to attach.

I ran a braided steel line from the valve cover vent to the catch can routing the line around the bulkhead and inner fender.

I can e-mail you pics if you send me an e-mail. I got the Moroso vented unit from Summit Racing.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

got to a junk yard and pick up an aluminum air conditioner expansion tank from an american car. They come in various sizes with different configurations of inlet and outlet ports. I have one as an puke can for the engine compartment and on as a vapor canister for the fuel cell on my race car. Since they are aluminum, they can be polished up no matter how bad they look. I have two that had a removal plug on the bottom. I put a rubber expansion plug with a petcock in the opening and oriented it downwards. Whenever I need to clean them out, I simply open the petcock and catch the fluid in a can. They look and work really great and only cost about three bucks each. Add a few labels printed up on the computer and you will have something that can rival any purpose built can.