• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple more pics of progress

BLUNT

the quarters are off and i need to do 2 outer wheel housings. they have holes and im not putting all new panels on with pinholes underneath. the original plan was to patch them but it doesnt make sense after seeing them in the raw my car is going to be a prime example of how bad things can go and how deep you can get into it. im pleased with the quality of work to date and its only money right? i could be doing dope and have nothing to show for it.

wisc019.jpg

wisc018.jpg

wisc017.jpg

wisc016.jpg

wisc015.jpg[/img]

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

There nothing is quite like turning a car and building it into something better then new. Its an adventure and its a major project and it makes you feel so damn good.

maybe thats why. Drivers are great and fun but you need a showpiece sometimes

Was a nice enough driver.

Or would of been with a little work. But guys like Blunt raise the bar for the rest of us. Theres something to be said about undersides and underhoods that are as clean as the topside..

Espiecially if they drive it. And if I know Blunt he will drive the hell out of it!

If more power is better then way too much is just enough.

"Why do it once when you can do it thrice!"

I've collected my 323I rad and fender flares. M20's are easy to come by. Plans are to megasquirt it. Right now I've been training for my new job which I start up next month. Plans are to start doing it next fall. Take it off the road and get it repainted... And eurobumpered!

-Kirin

If more power is better then way too much is just enough.

"Why do it once when you can do it thrice!"

thats a valid question. ive built quite a few cars in my years and most have been "nice drivers". up here in minnesota this shell was considered pretty nice. there are virtually no 02's up here except for camerons and blau's and mikeys. i just wanted to do a really nice car i knew every square inch of was done properly.

and once you start pulling panels off you see whats underneath and it makes it difficult to put a new panel over a rusty piece, at least for me it does. i dont have any expensive habits ie. smoking,drinking or drugs and this is my hobby. its taken on a life of its own and ive financed a good portion of it with ebay. i just love doing it and dont care what it costs (to a point). it should be a fun car when im done and its something ill keep forever so its not an issue with me. my wife loves the fact i have something in my life im passionate about so i just do it. you west coasters are spoiled with all the nice shells to choose from. on the other hand, if you have a really nice 02 up here its more better specialer

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

but, why all the doors closed??? Just kidding...

Michael

Still using my A/C today!

funny mike. its 30 degrees here. the shop is my local bmw dealers new body shop. they opened it maybe a year ago or so. the paint booth is awesome. i will get some shots of it. i dont know a lot about paint and bodywork but this booth is massive and i would assume state of the art. its funny the reaction my car gets from these guys. maybe its just because they are nice guys and like to talk but its hard to get anything done there. i was cutting some of the nose out the other day for the a/c components and it took me 2 hours to do about 15 minutes work as all the guys wanted to bullshit about the car and wanted to know what the plans were for it. this is my first 02 but i think im beginning to experience some of the stuff i hear you guys talk about. people seem to love these cars. even in the beginning stages

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com