• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

its that time again....2006 02 Calendar

jakeb

Most should remember the 2002 Calendar that I put together last year. You can see it here... http://www.lulu.com/02jake

Well it is that time again to get the 2006 calender going.

I would like to make it better than last year. I am planning on add a bit of information about each car. owner, year, mods, etc

I also have the option to be able to put dates on the calendar, so I would like to add 02 events to the calendar as well.

So what I need from you is to email me pictures of your 02s....all years, condition, show pics, multiple 02s, racing, anything 02 related, etc. I need high resolution pictures....higher the better. As well please include a bit of information about the picture and about the 02 or event it was taken at. Please only send pictures that you took or you have the authorization to give out for replication. In the email please also say that it is ok to use the picture for the 2006 calendar.

Also if you run an 02 event or know of anyone that does please send me the date and details...contact info would be great.

Last year I had a huge responce to this project and had to cut it down to the best pictures. If there is even a bigger responce this year I will set up a poll on the board so everyone can vote on the top 12.

I will be donating $1 for each calendar sold to the FAQ. I don't make anything off this.

Any questions or to email pics please send them to, jake AT theguestroom.net

thanks,

Jake

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

I recall sending you a picture of my car for the 2005 calendar but it didn't make it. Do you think it stands a chance this year? If so, let me know and I will send you the additional info on the car.

If it doesn't make the cut well that's all right; I know there are much more beautiful cars than mine.

Thanks,

Victor

BMWwithNavarro.jpg

Victor
SOLD - 1974 Automatic Sienabraun Metallic

How's your rear tire wear with that obvious negative camber? :-)

Looks about like Hugo's suspension.

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

besides the fact of the neg camber. What I try to monitor more often is the air pressure. The rear tires I had before those literally cracked in the inner rim side due to very low air pressure. The fact that the tires have a low profile in a 15" rim doesn't allow for low air pressure to stand out - at least for my un-trained eye!!

Thanks for the compliments on the pic!

Victor

Victor

Previous Owner purchased from Suspension Techniques. The car also has a 19mm rear sway bar as well. I love it when I have a chance to take a nice curve; the car just sticks to the road! (BTW it also has Bilsteins HD and Eibach springs) so I guess al of that together contibute to the sporty feel in curves. ;-P

Victor

Victor

I bought last year's calender & like it a lot. I was not actually using it much, so I gave it to my son's 8th grade English teacher. He is a car nut. He owns a Cobra kit car and has the walls plastered with every kind of exotic sports car. I thought the '02 needed to be up there too. Now he uses the calender and posts the photos on the wall from the previous months. So, there are 9 months of 2002 pictures on the wall which should give these kids some idea what the '02 is. It pays to advertise. JIM

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz