• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater box fan motor

VeroTii

I have several excellent, tested heater fan motors available.  The fan blade is intact on the shaft of the fan motor.  If you are buying a fan motor you may want to get one that has the blade already installed onto the shaft unless you have excellent skill in removing the one from your dead motor and then installing it onto the shaft of your new motor. PM with your email address for pictures if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a warning to all 2002FAQ users.  I was (and unfortunately still am) looking for a heater fan motor.  I received responses and followed up with a person that goes by Dionk on this site and and uses email soulmetricorp@gmail.com.  PM's information to each other he agreed to sell me a motor for $70.  I used VENMO to send the money to Bradley Stacey @ RadBrad27.  When no motor showed up, I reached out through all sources and have received no replies.  Bradley Stacey just blocked me on VENMO.  ALL USERS BEWARE!  This guy totally ripped me off and from the string on Venmo he is selling (or stealing from) others.  Tough lesson for me but I will move on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, Jeff McGinn said:

This is a warning to all 2002FAQ users.  I was (and unfortunately still am) looking for a heater fan motor.  I received responses and followed up with a person that goes by Dionk on this site and and uses email soulmetricorp@gmail.com.  PM's information to each other he agreed to sell me a motor for $70.  I used VENMO to send the money to Bradley Stacey @ RadBrad27.  When no motor showed up, I reached out through all sources and have received no replies.  Bradley Stacey just blocked me on VENMO.  ALL USERS BEWARE!  This guy totally ripped me off and from the string on Venmo he is selling (or stealing from) others.  Tough lesson for me but I will move on.

Must be something with Dionk because he is a paid supporter of the FAQ for a long time and a frequent poster.  

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

6 hours ago, Jeff McGinn said:

Here is a side by side.  The metal ones are really hard to get off the motor shaft without damaging the center bushing.  Mine was bonded on by the PO so it was a non starter.  I kind like the clear plastic one better...

IMG_1412.jpg.704900a1b63ed65a349e000b9ccdd07e.jpg

Interesting.  Wonder how that will sound as it comes into contact with the fresh air flap. Ring a ding ding, or Ding a ding whack.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

On 2/23/2023 at 2:53 PM, VeroTii said:

To clarify this: @VeroTii was never actually dealing with @Dionk @VeroTii was approached by a scammer with a comment to email someone, as we have described in our warning about scams. 

I have removed the bad review for Dionk from our feedback system, as he had nothing to do with this scam. 

As a reminder, please be vigilant; keep transactions to the site messaging system, and do not send money with methods that do not protect you.

steve k.

• Like 2

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store