• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent 02 Sightings

Mark92131

I was in Mill Valley, CA last Friday and passed a beautiful early car going the opposite way on Miller Ave near the Tamalpais High School.  It was either Sahara or Nevada with a Tobacco interior, looked super clean.  Anyone here?  Got home on Sunday night, watched the latest episode of American Gigolo on Showtime, a Malaga Square-tail 2002 car was featured the opening scene and in the kidnapping scene.  Nice 2002 soup-dish alloy wheels.  Anyone here own this one?

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Bit of a coincidence as my Sahara '73 was sold new by Mill Valley Imports to an AF officer, who brought it back east when he was transferred to Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio.  That's where I acquired it in 1978.  

Thanks to one of the nice folks here on the FAQ, I now have a chrome Mill Valley Imports license plate frame that would have been on the car when new.  

Is that dealership still in business?

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

12 hours ago, Mike Self said:

Is that dealership still in business?

Business Description

Mill Valley Imports, which also operates under the name Sonnen BMW, is located in San Rafael, California. This organization primarily operates in the Automobiles, New and Used business / industry within the Automotive Dealers and Gasoline Service Stations sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 45 years. Mill Valley Imports is estimated to generate $8.7 million in annual revenues, and employs approximately 26 people at this single location. This is a women owned and operated business. This organization is engaged in importing activities at this facility.

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)