1975 BMW 1602 EV on "The Late Brake Show"

(Post copied from what I posted on Facebook)

Well, funny story.
I arranged to buy some parts from a guy a couple of weeks ago. I couldn’t collect straight away as I was on holiday and arranged to pick them up last week. I had a spare 30 minutes before I left this and I ended up starting to watch this.
When I arrived at the address I thought, I recognise that front door. I said to my son, I’m sure this is where i was just watching that EV video. I rang the door bell and Jerry opened it. Unbelievable coincidence!!!
Needless to say we had a good look round and even went for a drive. The car is amazing, the paint is to die for and there are some lovely subtle changes all over the place. Truly beautiful inside and out ?

The interior is bright but in the flesh not as much as in the video. It’s tempered well by the black sections. Anyway, when you are in the car you don’t see most of it ?

Its worth watching the YouTube Vintage Voltage “walk around” which highlights more of the tweaks. The bumper work is exceptional.

The owner, Jerry, a thoroughly nice guy, is on the 02Forum.co.uk and is probably here from time to time.