• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Itavolanti Motorsport Steering wheel

Inka’d02

Howdy,

I recently came upon a car that has been sitting for awhile and I noticed the steering wheel in the car.I have seen these wheels come up for sale for some serious money but I would like to know if anyone knows what this one is worth. The main difference I have seen in these steering wheels is that some have the old BMW motorsposts roundel in the center aluminium vs in the center pad.  This car has the latter. I am wondering what people think this is worth with worn leather grip.I am asking this because debating buying the car and wondering what I can recoupe for the wheel. 

Thanks!

Andy

20190413_124915.jpg

Does yours have a black and white BMW Motorsport sticker inset slightly above center?  If so, it may well be an original CSI coupe steering wheel...

Edited by mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite