• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Alternator Adjusting Brackets for 2002/2002tii

Themis

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello - Apologies for not responding earlier to some who inquired about the brackets; I was out of town, with no internet access.

I am now working on a new batch, to be available in a month from now.

All I have left from the current batch, is a couple of tii ones; I have sold all regular 2002 ones

If you would like to reserve one (either non-tii or tii) from the new batch, please let me know via PM; there is no downpayment or anything, it's just to get an idea how many to put together at the beginning. The price will be the same

Many thanks for everyone's support, I hope everyone's happy if they made a purchase!

Themis

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Themis changed the title to New Alternator Adjusting Brackets for 2002/2002tii

The new batch of brackets is available. Unfortunately the price of steel and all individual components went up since the last time, but the asking price is the same, $75 including shipping. 

Please PM if interested in a set. Many thanks to all in the community for supporting this effort!

I will take one for regular 2002 ,let me know if you ship to Lavaltrie Québec Canada  J5T2V8  for the same price ,if not how much for it..

Thank You !

Pierre Lahaie

979 Rosalie Cadron

Lavaltrie Quebec

Canada

J5T2V8