• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jblue (Brian Barker?) where are you?

Mike A

…..more importantly, where is my frame rail that I bought from you on Jan 4?  30 messages and no response after you told me it was shipped.  If you would respond with shipping info/tracking number it would be appreciated.

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

He did the same to me. I'm waiting for a flywheel. I have his phone number and home address. He supposedly teaches ballroom dancing so it should be possible to find him.  His wife's name is Lauren.  He also is on the FAQ as bbaker.

Since I have a written contract with him, I am about to take legal action. After speaking with the Colby County sheriffs department who has jurisdiction over his hometown of Sterrett, I believe I can prove fraudulent intent.

Interstate fraud is a felony, I believe.  Fingers crossed...

Edited by Healey3000
  • Like 3

Let me know how I can help. Local law enforcement here says it’s an FBI matter for me. But they also say that the DA in his county can get him on the RICO statute. Racketeering charges

Edited by Mike A

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

• 4 years later...