• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002

oldman

1. No one who has posted here following Dan pooping his poop, and not directly inquiring about the 1974 BMW model 2002 for sale, has any valid purpose commenting. 

2. Any who have asked a question, received a reply and have been not pleased with the content are the only person(s) who have any valid purpose in commenting, and would have, or will do so, without peanuts being thrown from the peanut gallery.

3. For those not interested in the beemer offered for sale here, why are you reading this? That is a question.

4. I appreciate this site providing both the free service of posting a for sale & the message function. If any of the masters of what should and should be posted here wish to share their opinions with me, they could have, and can, do so utilizing the latter. That, I perceive, is not their intent. Sad.

5. Those who find whatever form of putting words into sequences I choose can feel Oh. So. Free. to NOT read them.

Will Dan's poop endure? This is also a question.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, oldman said:

1. No one who has posted here following Dan pooping his poop, and not directly inquiring about the 1974 BMW model 2002 for sale, has any valid purpose commenting. 

2. Any who have asked a question, received a reply and have been not pleased with the content are the only person(s) who have any valid purpose in commenting, and would have, or will do so, without peanuts being thrown from the peanut gallery.

3. For those not interested in the beemer offered for sale here, why are you reading this? That is a question.

4. I appreciate this site providing both the free service of posting a for sale & the message function. If any of the masters of what should and should be posted here wish to share their opinions with me, they could have, and can, do so utilizing the latter. That, I perceive, is not their intent. Sad.

5. Those who find whatever form of putting words into sequences I choose can feel Oh. So. Free. to NOT read them.

Will Dan's poop endure? This is also a question.

respectfully, you're wrong mr. oldman...this is a place where any and all can express whatever thoughts and opinions they have about anything...on or off the board related

the best example i can give is that you've been allowed to carry on with your psychobabble without being told to sit down and shut up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, oldman said:

Well, estd, your infatuation with me is......infatuating........better you post here than you kicking a puppy........

tmp_1491790442757.jpg

Completely inappropriate for this forum.

Bud, I appreciate that you're new here and showed up to post a car for sale and someone said they didn't like you, but you really have gone too far for us here.  This isn't Reddit.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

So, who is the boss, esty, or the 'tsk, tsk, naughty, naughty, naughty, oh so shocking in-ap-pro-pri-ate' brigade?

I requested decorum and sticking on topic.

I got the esty declaration of anything goes.

I share a few memes with one whose nature I expected to be shared by ALL model 2002 aficianados, ya know, humility, respect, honor, honesty, and the absence of assinine punk shit mickey mouse snark, and then the spinster sisters appear to tsk, tsk, like fucking evil nuns.

Geez, we are all going to die, lighten the fuck up, or you'll choke on your hubris.

tmp_1507943659519.jpg

No, I don't think it's hubris.  I've spent a little time on this forum and have found the people far from arrogant and most certainly helpful and courteous.  Which is part of why your behavior is being called into question.

What you are experiencing is what is currently missing in most of today's society- the willingness of one's peers to point out when one has overstepped the boundaries.  It's fine to find the limits and is expected and encouraged.  It is then expected for one to back away from the line a little and play nice in the sandbox. 

You seem unwilling to be part of the group.  That's fine, be your own group.  But in our group, your behavior is inappropriate.

And in my opinion, which on most subjects isn't worth much, you are the one spewing,"...asinine punk shit mickey mouse snark..."  Really, if you're just looking for an argument because you're angry that whatever worked out the way it did, go with the rest of the trolls to 4chan, Reddit, wherever your meme economy is appreciated.  People here at least try to be nice to each other.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.