• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Source for 15x8 wheels?

Ian

I've been looking for some 15x8 wheels for my 2002, with an offset of 15 or less.  I am having a very hard time finding any wheels with a 4x100 bolt pattern in this size.  Has anyone found an off-the-shelf solution?

Edited by Ian

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT

It's kind of confusing.  This is for track use, so I want a strong wheel and I'm not familiar with a lot of the eBay brands.  I was hoping someone might have some experience with the wheels.

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT

It's kind of confusing.  This is for track use, so I want a strong wheel and I'm not familiar with a lot of the eBay brands.  I was hoping someone might have some experience with the wheels.

Yea, pretty confusing. Per your initial question, we would never have known you were looking for track wheels. lol.

I assumed you were just looking for wheels to fill some turbo flares. Most of the cheap wheels on eBay are just that...cheap.

Maybe send Panasport an email with the specs you want. I know they have modular C8 wheels that could be built to order. But maybe they have Z-light wheels in a low offset too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

I'm with Rozz- 

Basset and Circle both make good steel wheels for track. And they will make them however you specify.

They have a 4x100 center for Hondas, so its pretty cheap and easy.

Panasport can be had in 0 offset- altho I don't know about 8" width.

It is hard to find low or 0 offset 4x100's, because all the front- drivers that use that bolt pattern

have such high offset. 

good luck,

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL