• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know Bobby Yang

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates @02bumpers? We still haven't gotten our 2nd deposit. Seems the only way to get a reaction out of this guy is to go public.

We WILL be filing reports w/ FBI/Oakland PD so let us know if you want we can give you a case number or whatever.

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

On 8/23/2018 at 10:26 AM, Ireland Engineering said:

Any updates @02bumpers? We still haven't gotten our 2nd deposit. Seems the only way to get a reaction out of this guy is to go public.

We WILL be filing reports w/ FBI/Oakland PD so let us know if you want we can give you a case number or whatever.

He paid me in full via Paypal. So him and I are square. He told me he wasn't going to be able to get me my second half until he settled up with you guys at IE. So I wrongfully assumed you guys had it worked out once I received the full reimbursement. Here is the info that I was able to gather on Bobby: 

His paypal name and address:

Gaoqing Yang
2907 harrison st
Oakland, CA 94611
United States

Same shipping address that many of us have on file but with a different first name that I have never seen him use. When I first looked up Bobby Yang on Facebook I could not find him anywhere. Once I received the first half of the payment through paypal I just up Gaoqing Yang and found a "Bobby Yang" from San Francisco in the Facebook search engine. In the profile Bobby seems young, like 20 something. There is no real way to tell if this is him or not...but I did a little digging around his profile page and found another name he goes by: 杨高勍   they are Chinese characters, and when they are typed into google translate you get this: Yánggāoqíng
That is his full name in Chinese translation and it puts the last name first and the first name last...flip them and you have the name on the paypal address gāoqíng Yáng

That really makes me think this is our guy. This is all speculative but it seems like too much of a coincidence to be untrue. Maybe we can cross reference the photos in the profile with Erich Horat? Since he seems to be the only one in the community to have met him face to face. Not sure how this all will help you get paid but the more info we share the better off we are, right??

Here is the facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/bobsterdyang

I will take the case number just in case any problems flare up in the future and to add it to my folder of evidence but I am happy now that he has paid me in full. (not happy he hasn't paid you guys). I have all my transaction details saved in a folder along with the reimbursement payments. If you need any of these documents I will be happy to provide them to you. I can also send you transcripts of my personal messages with "bobby". Let me know if you need any more help with this and good luck, I am hoping you get this sorted out. 

Regards,

Chris 
02bumpers 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...