• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front Bottom Vinyl Seat Cover

inka53

Hey All,

I'm looking for an original black vinyl front bottom seat cover for my 1972 2002 tii.  Looking to match my existing seats.  All my seats are in great condition except for the drivers bottom seat.  If you have one you are willing to part with let me know!  

Edited by inka53

If you’re looking to do over the vinyl on the front seat, find a good rear seat and use the vinyl from that.  Most of these cars the rear seat was hardly used and the vinyl is still good.

• Like 1

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

If you’re looking to do over the vinyl on the front seat, find a good rear seat and use the vinyl from that.  Most of these cars the rear seat was hardly used and the vinyl is still good.

What Brandon said.

If you can find a rear seat back you can usually get 2 pieces out of it.  It will work well, as you save up $3K+ to re-do all your seats properly.

Re-used back seat vinyl on drivers seat.  I too am saving up for a full re-upholstery job.SeatVinyl_sml.jpg.de219accd842e5e49922c6b0c8e8e502.jpg

73 Inka Tii #2762958

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

find a good rear seat and use the vinyl from that.

A little searching should turn up a rear seat back that's all sun-rotted at the top--it'll still yield at least two and maybe three front seat cushion center sections.  Have done that several times to keep my front seats original looking.

mike

PS--driver and passenger front seat upholstery doesn't interchange...

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

22 hours ago, inka53 said:

I'm looking for an original black vinyl front bottom seat cover for my 1972 2002 tii. 

Here's the link to the Parts Wanted section of the classifieds.  Good luck!

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/forum/18-parts-wanted/

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif